Our surgeons are skilled in both traditional and new, minimally invasive surgical procedures, committed to providing the best outcomes for our patients.
John Fawkner Private surgeons work collaboratively with highly skilled anaesthetists and our clinical team in theatres, on the surgical wards and in our critical care unit.
We continue to invest in our state-of-the-art operating theatres to attract leading surgeons to the region and work closely with our radiology and pathology partners to bring the latest medical and diagnostic technology to our community.
Patients who need urgent medical attention have direct access to our surgical services via our Emergency Department which is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
- 5 'state of the art' operating theatres
- All major surgical specialties catered for
- Highly qualified and experienced surgical teams
- State of the art equipment available, including:
- Greenlight Laser (urological procedures)
- Phaco microscope (ophthalmology)
- Brainlab (neurosurgical navigation)
- ERBE waterjet (general surgery)
Theatre Bookings: 03 9385 2550
- 61 beds
- Single room accommodation available
- Experienced and highly qualified nursing staff
Enquires: 03 9385 2500