Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to John Fawkner Private Hospital
Welcome to your own local private hospital and 24/7 Emergency Department. Here, the focus is you. Our expert team of surgeons, specialist doctors and dedicated nurses will ensure that your experience is the best it can be.
Supported by the latest technology and an exciting $55 million upgrade, we offer state of the art surgical, medical, cancer, coronary and intensive care.
Over the last 80 years, we’ve become deeply connected to the community here in the north of Melbourne. So while coming to hospital may be unsettling, be reassured that you’re in the very best, most experienced hands.